Sunday, October 19, 2008

RANDOMNESS

The official link http://www.memoryexpressionsthroughstory.com/ (I guess I forgot to come back and post it, don't I feel sheepish!)

Anyway, a few great things have happened in the last couple of days. On friday I went to Salt Lake with my mom and it was fabulous! First, we went to the car dealership to talk about trading my car for a BRAND SPANKIN NEW Honda Civic (it's soooo cute!) and then we went to a songwriting workshop that Michael McLean was holding and it was awesome.
New Character: Lisa-the wonderful woman who writes the music to my songs
So, Lisa was able to come, I've only actually met her once, she lives in Idaho so it was so incredible to see her and talk with her more. She is a great person. The workshop was so helpful and I feel very privelaged to have gone...hee, hee and my good budy Michael (long story, saving it for another post) took a picture with me


Observe...the picture

After the workshop we went back to the car dealership to test drive the two civics I've been looking at and picked out the one I wanted. So, that was Friday. Saturday I finished my very first Heritage Makers book and because I love all of you so much I'm going to let you be the first to see it (the pictures in the book...yeah...I took them!)













Today I gave a talk in church and surprise! I volunteered to do and it was dang good, thank you very much. It seemed to go well. The second I said Amen my family was out the back door of the chapel on their way to a missionary farewell in Orem-ish area but I decided I didn't know the missionary (my mom's cousin's son) so I stayed for sacrament meeting like a good girl and now I seem to have found myself alone. I watched Carousel and for your information it was slow, boring and the actors couldn't sing and it was made in like the 40's or something, I don't recommend it.

The end!

No comments: