Friday, October 24, 2008

"Grey's" Anonymous

"Hello, my name is Cassie"
"Hello Cassie"
"I am here today because I have a problem (sympathetic look from group members). I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy (gasp). I began watching Grey's just for fun, just to see what it was about and everything went downhill from there. I must confess that I have purchased the first three seasons on DVD (looks of horror from the group). I have watched them all TWICE! I thought that watching the first episode was harmless but I seem to find myself in the never-ending cycle or addiction, spiraling out of control. I need help. I waste countless hours of my life thinking about Grey's and Patrick Dempsy and his hair, I record every episode in case I need to get a "fix" after it has ended. What do I do? Have I completely lost it? I would just like to tell all of you out there...don't even get started. This is no way to live and if you have found yourself in a situation similar to mine, please seek help as soon as possible, don't let it go on forever."
(Supportive remarks from the group)
I have just shared with all of you one of my deepest, darkest most personal secrets. I love Grey's Anatomy. Every episode seems to draw me in deeper and deeper. Not only are there a bunch of seriously cute doctors but it is also intriguing and suspensful and funny (what would we do without humor!) There are times when I just want to strangle the characters or shake them or slap them...but it all turns out in the end.
Please turn your attention to the top of the screen, you will noticed that I have recently changed the name of my blog, blogalicious has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Food of the day: Chocolate Chip Teddy Bear crackers...mmm mmm good!

No comments: