Friday, October 31, 2008

Positivity

In an effort to keep Blogalicious a positive environment I will periodically post my favorite quotes, stories etc...I believe that they are very powerful. So, we'll start off with my Halloween night story: I thought I wasn't' going to dress up, I thought I would just take Timini around to trick-or-treat but then I decided that I would like to dress up because it would be so much fun! So, I got a white ball cap and stuck letters on it forming the word "pickle" and then I bought a green t-shirt which completed my costume. Also, I put green face paint under my eyes. Timini was a teddy bear and I was a pickle. We went to a halloween carnival at the junior high school and played games, I decorated a sugar cookie with licorice and candy corn and did a ring toss and won a root beer, we also ate pizza and visited with a bunch of people that we know. After the carnival was over we went across the street to the church parking lot and did the trunk-or-treat. I had so much fun! So, that was halloween night!

No comments: