Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Winner Takes It All

We recently purchased a game entitled "SingStar: ABBA" for the PS2. This is no ordinary game. You use the ancient Japanese art of Karaoke to rock your opponents socks off while watching splendid videos of the members of ABBA perform their songs in bright pink (actually, perhaps it's not pink) spandex. The object is to stay on pitch, the closer you are the more points you get and can I just say that I'm pretty much the best singer ever?! I played against my mom, we played like 10 songs and I won all but one song (I lost that one because I felt bad so I let her win, hee hee)...I'm not bragging or anything, actually I am. This game can get pretty dang intense especially when singing such songs as "Mamma Mia" and "Dancing Queen". These songs are so great! We're pretty much addicted to Mamma Mia the movie here at my house so we have them all memorized :)

On a less hard core note: I think my cat may be addicted to Stauffer's Cheddar Cheese Snack Crackers. I gave him one a few nights ago and he kept trying to knock over the box so I kept giving him more and more and he seemed to enjoy it a little too much. Little Man probably needs a 12-step for cracker addicts, maybe I'll try and find him one. He seems okay, I was sure that we would be needing some drain-0 or whatever to unclog his pipes but so far so good. I plan to keep on feeding him cheese crackers instead of actual kitty treats mostly because they are cheaper and kitty snacks come in repulsive flavors that I would never subject him too. At least there are no actual animal parts in the crackers. I do love my kitty!!!!

Recipe of the day: two slices of wonder whole wheat bread, one slice of costco ham and TONS of mustard...I mean TONS, put the ham between the bread and squirt mustard on top, cut in half, remove crust and enjoy!!! *This meal goes great with marshmallow carmel popcorn.*

No comments: