Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm a GIRL

It's official...I am a girl. Yes, it's true. I'm not really in to all the "girly stuff" like makeup (just crap you put over you face that you have to turn around and wash off again, waste of time), doing my hair (I can blow dry and flat iron it in 10 minutes and that's still too long) and painting my fingernails (ewww). I surprised myself my asking Amanda if she wanted to go get her nails done with me so we went to the nail place and had them done. Amanda got pink tips with sparkles but that's not really me so I went for white tips and they are absolutely perfect! I never ever thought I would do such a thing. It was fun though. I can't guarantee how long I will keep them but they are fine for now.

Tip of the day: Wear boots when it snows outside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair cut! it is SO cute and fits my Cassie May PERFECTLY! I love reading updates of your life. You sound like you are having a blast...and that makes me happy. =) Lastly, did you know that my name means "Lilly"? I think it is creepy cool (that's good! I promise!) that you named your new cat Lily. AWESOME! Now she can pick your brain and keep you on track since I'm not there. :) Love you!