Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ah...the popcorn

I was browsing foodnetwork.com as I often do looking for a recipe for caramel popcorn a few weeks ago and came across one that in fact has no caramel in it at all but I decided to try it anyway. It requires very little effort (which is quite handy when you are as lazy as I am, using brain power me no likey) and it has the most glorious taste! It actually has marshmallows in it so it's all sticky and gooey. I have found my first love and only true passion in this popcorn. I could seriously eat the entire bowl in one sitting all by myself but I will not because that would be weird. I ate a little bit today and it made my tummy feel all gurgly and yucky but I went back and had some more, that's how good this stuff is folks. I will probably hide it from myself soon...out of sight out of mind, right? I doubt it, I see this stuff in my dreams!!!!

New Character: Lori-the horse lady who is just oozing with fabulousness
Now, the story I know you all are just DYING to hear...I got a new saddle for my "no horse" yesterday. OMG it is soooooooo cool. It's so comfortable and I'm told that it's actually a nice lovely shade of green. It's a Bob Marshall and Lori said it fits me like a dream and she is the expert. I haven't ridden in it yet but I'm counting the days until Monday when we go riding again. I've been riding Hiccup the horse quite a bit lately and we've developed quite the relationship so I am positive that she will enjoy the new saddle as well. We drove to Farmington to some lady's house to get it, the lady had a nasty attitude and I couldn't wait to leave her house. The saddle will be living at Lori's house which is convenient since I would have no use for it at my own house. I have included a pic of the saddle for your viewing pleasure...I guess all I need is a horse of my very own to go with it!! Someday soon I will have it...sigh.

Viewer discretion is advised...you WILL want this lovely piece of leather once you set eyes on it.


No comments: