Sunday, January 18, 2009

The SODA that fell from heaven

Yes, it's true. I have found the most amazing refreshment for the parched individuals taste buds. I am a lover of all things diet pepsi (and no, you cannot persuade me to have a diet coke) and normally I go to the gas station and fill my cup with diet pepsi and then pump copious amounts of vanilla flavoring into it. However, this will not be the case anymore! Now I have discovered the wonderful flavor of raspberry MIXED with vanilla. I had no idea what I missing out on. I decided to be brave and add the raspberry and all of a sudden it was like a party in mouth, my taste buds were alive with the sound of music (okay, not really but that song is stuck in me head at the moment). So, all you diet pepsi fans, give the raspberry vanilla flavor a try!!

No comments: