Saturday, January 24, 2009

TOFW...Tofu?

For real the first time I saw TOFW (Time Out For Women) I actually thought it said Tofu and I was like "that's totally disgusting" until I realized that's actually NOT what it said at all. Anyway, my mom and Grandma and I attended Time Out For Women over the last two days and let me just say that it was absolutely the bomb diggity dot com. I got to see my BFF Michael (McLean), we chatted and he gave me persmission to play A LOT. Brad and Debi Wilcox spoke about laughter and pretty much all they did was tell jokes which was cool with me because that's basically my level so I could understand it. Kenneth Cope is probably one of the funniest people I've ever seen, he sang and told jokes and stuff. There were a lot of other speakers that were good too. OH! We got these awesome tote bags that say Time Out For Women on them and they are my favorite colors (can I actually have a favorite color?? Note to self: figure this out ASAP) brown and blue. Deseret Book held a drawing for three $50 gift certificates to their store and I was harnessing my chi and using the power of the secret to make sure that I won one of them but unfortunately it didn't work so I have lost all hope that using the secret actually will get me what I want in life.
Also over the past few days I got my hair cut SHORT which surprised me. I walked in to the salon and my good buddy Jennifer was like "what do you want done to it?" and I said "maybe keep it the same but a little shorter" so she showed me what she had in mind and I told her to just go for it. I was concerned that I would resemble a mushroom and I would rather not be a nasty fungus that grows from the dirt but it's so cute, I don't have mushroomitis and for this I am very grateful.

No comments: