Monday, March 30, 2009

Just schtuff from the depths of my brain

Schtuff #1: The baby horse has a name, she will be called "Harley" (insert sigh here, so cute)
Schtuff #2: The RX for overall good health is FOOD (thanks Doc)
Schtuff #3: The weather sucks (anyone agree???). The first day of spring was like 10 days ago and so far there has been no spring.
Schtuff #4: Easter candy pretty much rocks my socks off. Huge fan of the robin eggs and yellow peeps.
Schtuff #5: I'm supposed to be preparing FHE for tonight but so far haven't come up with a single thing, except for the treat. Cheesecake bars anyone?
Schtuff #6: The social security office is not my friend. Why do they have to be so darn frustrating.
Schtuff #7: I need to hang up my clothes. I think every shirt and pair of jeans I own is currently thrown carelessly in the corner of my bedroom.
Schtuff #8: I want to ride my horse.
Schtuff #9: I'm all out of schtuff to list

1 comment:

Teen said...

Okay, I'm going to try and leave you a comment here. But now that I'm in this page it looks like I have to have a google account or blogger account which of course I don't so we'll just see how it works.

Anyway, you left out Cadbury Eggs in your list of Easter candy - they are AWESOME. In fact I just ate one, just now.

And yes, I do agree that the weather sucks. I just came back from sitting on the beach in a bikini and soaking up the sun to THIS!!! Hope this works. TEEN