Sunday, April 12, 2009

The many looks of Lily

Some might say that it is weird to dress your dog in actual people clothes (am I wrong?), I however think it is...precious. I enjoy dressing Lily in her clothes and she enjoys being dressed, she really does, you can ask her. I love taking her out and hearing all the people "ahhhh she's so cute, look at her little dress" or "ohhhh can I pet her, her outfit is darling, she's so soft, what kind is she, are those ears real?" Anyway, back to the point...I think dog clothes are neat, I've been using my mad seamstress skills to even make some cute little vest and I still can't sew! So, here are just a few of Lily's many outfits...just a few:



P.S I presonally made the blue (?) one with butterflies or "papillons" as they say in french and I made the pink (?) one with buttons! go me...go me...go me!!
Tip of the day: when a bowl comes out of the oven, it is generally hot and shouldn't be touched

No comments: