Friday, June 26, 2009

What are you looking at?

I went to Lagoon with Manda and Timini yesterday and it was fun. The weather was good, the lines were super short so we didn't have to wait a long time. I only got to stay there for a few hours though because I had an appointment with my T (when I got there he asked me why the heck I came to see him instead of staying at Lagoon!), Manda and Timini stayed almost the whole day! At one point we were waiting in line for the Spider, the line was short but still a bit of a wait. There were two girls in front of us, I would guess they were probably 15, anyway, one of the girls kept turning around and just staring at us. What the heck?! You don't just turn around and stare at people. Manda wanted to punch her in the face, I wanted to scratch at her eyes and tell her to mind her own business and Timini was, as usual, totally oblivious. We could figure out why this girl kept looking at us but finally came up with this:
"She is jealous that the three of us are so cute and she is not, she was feeling a bit self-conscious about her abnormally large nose".
We got on the Spider and didn't think too much about her. As we were walking through the park I saw her eating ice cream on a bench and again she just stared at us. How rude! I should've asked her what her problem was or if I could help her with something. Having people do that can make one feel self-conscious about themselves and that's a no good feeling!
In further news, I find myself sitting and staring at the computer yet again waiting for an order to appear. There hasn't been a single one ALL morning and I'm getting bored.
Michael Jackson is dead....um, why do we care so much? It seems like that's the only thing I've heard for the past 24 hours..."Oh my heck, did you hear Michael Jackson died", "Michael Jackson is dead, what happened", "The greatest pop icon dies at 50". I don't want to be insensitive, I'm sure this is a very difficult time for the Jackson family, I however do not care and I am a little bit sick of hearing about it. Also, Farah Fawcett died the same day, why don't we care as much about her? I think she's pretty much amazing...poor thing.

No comments: