Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Italian Ice, Ice-less soda and Icecubes

Let's discuss ice. As I was riding around town with my mammy and sisters yesterday I realized that our trip in fact contained a lot of ice. First there was the Italian Ice from Zeppes (if you've never been to Zeppes you're missing out of the finest Italian ice EVER to hit planet earth), then we went to Maverik where I purchased a Diet Pepsi sans ice. I've found that ice makes the soda flavorless and flat which is not what you want in a soda. Hence, the ice-less soda. Our last stop was to the grocery store. At the checkout line there was a little plastic bucket of Icecubes, now I've never seen such a thing as this particular Icecube so naturally I had to get one. It turns out they are actually chocolate! How fun is that!? It's pretty good chocolate too. The only downfall to these yummy chocolate treats is that they melt instantly so you have to eat them super quick.

No comments: