Friday, June 19, 2009

The rain, and also...the rain plus making ice cream

I love the rain and there has been a lot of it. I've loved waking up every morning to gray clouds. I was driving to Lagoon to drop of the big little sis and on the way back there was like an inch of water on the freeway and then it started hailing, I couldn't see a thing and...no lie, it freaked me out a teensy bit. Also, I haven't had to water my flowers for a very long time and they are still alive!
New subject: I have discovered the greatest thing since sliced cheese, for real. Homemade ice cream! It's super easy and super delicious. I made a kick booty cake batter ice cream that is soooooo much better than Cold Stone (don't tell them I said that) and I made cookie dough and butterfinger too! Just mix the stuff up, pour it in the bucket and turn on the motor, it's fabulous. It's also way cheaper than the stuff from the store which is great for the wallet. I highly recommend trying this fine art

No comments: