Saturday, February 28, 2009

What to do...what to do...?

I'm on "house arrest" cause I haven't been feeling well and it stinks! I feel all wiggly inside like I just want to get up and run a marathon. Also, I'm soooooo bored!! I'm not the type of person who can just sit around doing nothing and I'm also not the type of person who will find something to entertain myself during the long, lonely dark hours of the day. Okay, so they aren't lonely or dark because I have my puppy but they are long! Perhaps I should be sneaky and find a way out of the house to go buy some shoes or something...that would help. For realsies though, it sucks! It's such a nice day outside and I want to go ride my horse but alas...it will not happen. Hopefully soon though. I hope y'all enjoyed my complaint session, I for sursies feel so much better!

1 comment:

Q and T McKnight said...

Hi Cas. I found your BLOG and got caught up on what has been going on in your life over the last month. What?! You went to a bar?! What on earth?!

Behave!

Love ya,

Mother T