Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun with the Lorimeister

WOW! The past week has been probably one of the the FUNNEST weeks of my entire 23 years of life. I've recently "moved in" with Lori the horse lady and it has changed my life....for realsies. We have done tons of totally cool stuff but alas, I cannot list them all but here are a few


  • Cleaning horse poopie from the horse stalls (very cool)

  • Riding like everyday

  • Going to the bar and dancing the two-step and swing (this is an adventure that I will write about later)

  • Wandering the mall for hours

  • Getting pedicures

  • Getting make overs at Dillards (I looked completely FABBBBB)

Lori is so much fun and it's so exciting to get up every morning and wonder what kind of fun adventure she will drag me in to. She's definitely shown this sheltered girl a whole new way of living. Also, she has an absolutely amazing dog who rocks America's face off named Fannie (short for Fantasia). She is a Cocker Spaniel and she loves me. Actually she has become my bed buddy (not in THAT way) she sleeps with me every night. You could say we've hit if off and I think it's going to be a very meaningful, lasting relationship.


Tip of the day: Do not walk through mud and horse nasties in your favorite boots

No comments: