Monday, February 16, 2009

Le Papillon

I got a new puppy! She's the cutest puppy I've ever seen in my whole life and guess what?! She really really loves me! She's a Papillon which means butterfly in French and I named her Lily. She has big funny ears like Dumbo's, someday soon she'll probably lift off and fly away. She's super tiny but hopefully will grow and not decide to stop like I did :) I went with Lori yesterday just to see the puppies to decide whether or not I actually wanted to invest in one (they were a wee bit pricey) and as soon as we got there I was in love! Here's the crazy in the head thing...Lori had a dream that we actually brought home two puppies and she also fell in love with one and so, as Lori's dream predicted, we are each the proud owner of one puppy. Lori got the boy and named him Nitro, he's totally cool! I just can't get over how cute and lovable and squeezably soft they are. OH! I got Lily a leopard print collar with a charm that says "princess". Lily is intended to be used a "therapy dog" kind of like my horse Kyah is a "therapy horse" and they are both performing their duties magnificently! Now, knowing what I know about scientific things I would like to make an analysis of each of my therapy animals, bear with me because people who are as smart as me tend to get a little boring:
Kyah
Very Gentle
Tends to understand the deepest most cavernous portions of my brain where my feelings lie
Always covered in a brown substance, scientific evidence would suggest this is a form of mud
Slightly lazy where things such as exercise are concerned
Gray in color which is very fitting since that's mostly what I see because my rods and cones seem to have malfunctioned as some point while I was growing safe and warm inside my mommy
Vertically she is very large making it hard for my tiny legs to get in the stirrups to pull myself up
Works magic every time I ride her
I heart you Kyah!!!

Lily
Vertically challenged like me
Also tends to understand the deepest most cavernous portions of my brain
In the process of being trained in the ways of eliminating outside
Likes to sleep with her head nestled safely next to my cervical vertebrae
My first love and only true passion (okay, maybe not my FIRST love)
Gets chilly in the precipitation known as snow
Slightly shy but any psychologist will tell you that this is only temporary as she gets used to her new surroundings.
White in color with slightly differing hues of brown which I do not see correctly
Also works magic whenever she is around
I heart you too Lily!
So, there you have it, in all its scientific glory. My pets are the very best anyone could ever ask for! I can't forget Little Man and Addi either...they are crazy coooooool!

No comments: