Monday, May 25, 2009

The author plants a garden

I noticed in my last post (the newspaper article) that the pictures didn't work so I shall tell you what the pictures were. The first one was a trumpet like angels play, the big long ones that seem to have no other purpose than to make the angels look cute. The second picture is of a very old lady, very very old.
Now on to the subject. I have officially finished my first book. I'm going to be writing a children's series. I can't share the book yet because I don't want to, it's going to be a surprise. I can however disclose the title...drum roll please...."Boyd's New School". I'm currently trying to find a publishing company that will publish it!
On to the next subject. I am indeed a supremely amazing gardner. I bought some beautiful flowers and planted them all by myself and I'm going to take really good care of them. I also helped plant the family vegetable garden. We hung pots from the greenhouse ceiling full of tomatoes and peppers and squashes of EVERY kind! I also planted the table in the greenhouse with other vegetables that I probably won't eat because they are growing in the dirt. The garden took quite a while to plant but it was so much fun! I think we're going to have a wonderful crop this year (is that what real garden people say?!)

No comments: