Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post without a name

I went to my Grandma's house over the weekend and enjoyed a lovely time surrounded by the smell of Idaho potatoes and dirt! I actually went with my mom and Amanda to attend a craft fair which was awesome! It was seriously a party. We spent most of the day at the craft fair. It was also my mom's b-day and we totally surprised her with presents and we bought balloons and a cake for her and celebrated. I bet it was the best b-day she ever had!
Sad story: when it was time to go home I put the balloons in the car and accidentally let go of them and they are now orbiting the earth.

Completely different topic: I've found myself wondering what to do when boredom seems to be the most exciting thing in life. I've tried various things such as staring at a wall, talking to a stuffed bear I might possibly be crazy...note to self "seek help" and stuff like reading but my attention span is nonexistent so I could use some ideas because I've exhausted all of my own :)

Since I can't think of anything else to say this post seems to be over!

*tip of the day: don't lock your keys in the trunk of your car

No comments: