Monday, September 22, 2008

Cowgirl up!

Recently I have developed a great love for all things "cowboy", yes that is correct. What I love most about this most rececnt phase in my life is horse riding. I've been riding a pony named Cimmaron










Observe... Me on Cimmaron

So, at first I was like "no way am I getting on a horse, EVER" because of a traumatic horse experience a few years ago but I went ahead and got on. As I was riding the horse was sneezing and this was the point where I freaked out and jumped off. I've become more comfortable with horse riding and can now stay on the horse for a whole five minutes. I decided to reward myself for my bravery and invested in a pair of boots...I never thought I would ever say that and they are almost my favorite pair of shoes.









Observe...the boots

So, basically horse therapy (as I prefer to call it) is a wonderful way to get therapized.

No comments: