Sunday, September 21, 2008

The day of celebration I forgot

It's the lovely month of September...actually it is quite a lovely month. This month marks the second anniversary...of my singleness. Ah, I'm lovin' life! We all hope to be happily married one day, in my case it was just plain "married" nothing happily about it and now I'm happily not married which is even better!
I once thought "I'm single now, a reject, a failure" but NO! Life is better now, life is actually good being single. I attempted marriage in all my youthful stupidity and now as far as I'm concerned it never even happend. I'm movin' on, I'm bustin' out! There are brighter days ahead my friends and I'm going out to celebrate my anniversary without a husband!
September 14th is the actual day of divorce paper finalization and it came and went without me remembering but I'm remembering now and there's a party going on in my tiny little head! I think I'll buy myself a present...

Tip of the day: nobody actually cares what you will be eating for lunch on wednesday

No comments: