Thursday, November 13, 2008

The results are in!

I received an email from the Human Resources department at McKay Dee hospital. They "regret to inform" me that I was not chosen for the phlebotomy position but they appreciated me coming to interview. It's okay though, I actually don't feel to bad about not getting the job. I have already applied for three more this morning! I thought I would be totally disappointed so that fact that I'm totally fine is great! There will be other jobs, other interviews to go to, I certainly can't expect to get the first one!

Here is my uplifting thought for this day, this one is taped to the inside of every journal I own:

Let me have the courage to believe in myself
Not only on the days when I'm going great and nothing seems impossible
But on the days when the world looks lousy and I'm losing
And the road ahead seems too hard;
When I wonder if I'm brave enough, smart enough,
Strong enough and I must be crazy if I try,
Don't let me quit-let me have courage in myself.
No matter how many people discourage me, doubt me,
Laugh at me, warn me, think me a fool...
Don't let me listen, let me hear another voice saying,
"You can do it,"...and, "You will."
If no one else in the world cares of believes in me...
Let me have courage to believe in myself!


No comments: